Suitcase Wheel Pictures Where To Get A Good Suitcase For A Teenage Girl?

Where To Get A Good Suitcase For A Teenage Girl? - suitcase wheel pictures

Okay, so for my birthday, I thought that in reality there is nothing that I want (I already have a decent phone, iPod, TV, laptop .. but a dog does not matter: (), because I usually take your Holiday suitcase bursting (and old enough and ugly), I asked a good ..
but I can not find anywhere .. (literally)
So, if anyone knows a good case everywhere get (squeezes)

heavy bag
Wheels
for a 15yr old-girl
Kind of emo-ish

ie, please please help me .. (:

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Louis Vuitton others.
Or if you can not pay, London Fog, or at the Wal-Mart: D

Mimi said...

Hello Kitty luggage is soooo cute! However, there emoish. Perhaps something like this:

http://www.target.com/Heys-XCase-Exotics ...

would be better. If the link does not know your suitcase. Target has toooooons the suitcaeses! Look! (• ^ ^)

Post a Comment