Design Your Own Calendar Wedding Invitations - I Am Making My Own Wedding Invitations And I Was Hoping For Some Help In The Design Pls.

Wedding invitations - I am making my own wedding invitations and I was hoping for some help in the design pls. - design your own calendar

He hoped for a card that has a dual purpose - for example, make, take my invitation had chocolate on your invitation - it was a big bar of chocolate and the invitation is the packaging. I want to do something creative again invited to the wedding - I thought might invite you also serve other purposes - for example, a calendar (could not a very good idea!), Etc.. - Ideas anyone?

5 comments:

Stiffler said...

What Oragami? Sometimes, when everything doing something with his subject.

May have been printed in a paper fan. Not a dodgy folded flat as buying
http://www.beau-coup.com/Pictures/paper_ ...

One puzzle is when they are together the invitation.
http://www.promotionalmerchandise.com/KI ...

A movie ticket with the details of the marriage.

A cookie http://www.cookiesbydesign.com/images/Fe ... or http://www.smallindulge.com/Personalized ...

mamanana... said...

My niece has had his image and in its place there for all those who wanted to sit under or in an album.

beccawei... said...

I mean. Almost paper what I have been coming to my wedding, and white colors. The White Room was smaller than the other. I have washed a picture of me and my Finace and write and gray, where all are invited, too. Thus, our customers have a good shot of us. Then I met 2 holes and tied a pretty ribbon through the holes. This is a 5x7 in size.

I have seen many different ideas in the wedding magazines - such as CDs and calendars, etc.

Janet M said...

If you have a theme for your wedding, and then I go with something that has to do with the topic at ... the previous answer was very nice.

nasuradi... said...

Well, if the invitations are not very developed, since only a simple pattern on a corner or something, and they could afford it. Maybe you could get an invitation from a small notebook on the first page is the invitation and the rest is blank for your customers to enable them to include a pen for the future? just a random idea ... I had

Post a Comment