Bower Adapter Camera Lens Fish Eye Lens/adapter Help With D40...?

Fish eye lens/adapter help with D40...? - bower adapter camera lens

I know your point of sale of a cheap lens for my camera .. I'll just try this and see if I can buy a beautiful ... I am new to the world a better camera. Anyway, I bought Bower Super Wide Lens 0.42x AF off eBay ... He said he would work with the D40 and it came with 2 collars 67-62 and another, 58-S7-wrote series. but it is the habit of falling lenses on my camera .. Standard 18-55mm. No idea what would fit in the ring?



It complements and purpose that I bought ...


http://cgi.ebay.com/0-42X-FISHEYE-LENS-W ...


Thank you ;-)

3 comments:

Sentimental Treasures Photo said...

Look at the front of the lens should have a number in a circle with a slash through it ... the size of the ring filter

You can always place the filter over the lens and see how it works ...

Then you should take the right adapter so you can Fisheye

David M said...

The lens has a 52mm thread, so you can find one of these cards, you need a 52mm thread.
Can I make another proposal. You say you just wanted to try and see if you wanted a fish eye, Nice or buy real. Why not a rent. Most good shops renting photographic equipment. For the cost of one of these you can rent the real thing and test.

Practically Prudent said...

The goal was with the camera 18-55mm the kit lens and 52 mm do not know how the card, but 52mm of the page is the goal

Post a Comment