Does Anyone Know A Good Region Free Dvd Player Where Can I Find A Good Region Free Dvd Player?

Where can I find a good region free dvd player? - does anyone know a good region free dvd player

I searched everywhere ... People have only region codes, and none of the codes have available DVD player at the moment. I like it all over the world, but unfortunately I can not play on anything other than my team, because I am a stupid region DVD players. Are there any good DVD player that will play DVDs from all regions, without using a code?

1 comments:

poisonbr... said...

I was happy with my Philips DVP642 and I have a Philips DVP 5140/37 is waiting in the wings, he always gives 642 spirit. They are very good and not expensive. Like you, I have DVD's from around the world (the only continent that I have is a show of Antarctica). While the mines are almost all concerts, movies or TV programs that have the same effect. Maybe you should see some of the brands and models at the following address:

http://bargainoffers.com/catalog/dvd-pla ...

Post a Comment