Personalized Wedding Napkins Has The Bride's Name Always Come First On Personalized Wedding Napkins, Glasses, Etc.?

Has the bride's name always come first on personalized wedding napkins, glasses, etc.? - personalized wedding napkins

I noticed that the layers of custom wedding champagne glasses, etc., the name of the bride, almost always the first. Does anybody know how long this has been a tradition? This was the case in 1950, 1920, 1800, etc.? Or is it something that came into force in recent decades?

5 comments:

CorpCity... said...

It goes back centuries ago, as if the parents of the young woman will give a dowry to the bride. Therefore, no trick, or something, but has a long tradition.

Liz said...

I think he is crazy for the names of women before they married. My cousins, if for her wedding and looked very fun for me. My husband and my name is everywhere.

I did not know that the posters. I thought it was something that was married or something. I know only look so funny.

Future Mrs Zigler said...

I wondered what it all right.

I wonder if he has anything to do with the bride, who most of these agreements. When I go to register our name on something, I usually my name because I am the only one to do it am.

I must write:

My name and your name

instead

Your name and my name

Make your own name is not one thing, subconsciously, it is normal when you write something

Jennifer O said...

I noticed that too! I do not know how long the tradition began. The other poster was right. In addition, the wedding industry in particular, women of my hypothesis is that there is a consumer psychology in the workplace to adapt elements of the marriage.

Bri leo said...

Yes, it's your day, and when they finally get married and then when you receive a message on behalf of the man comes first

Post a Comment