Clear Liquid Leaking Before My Period Gush Of Clear Oderless Liquid From Vagina?

Gush of clear oderless liquid from vagina? - clear liquid leaking before my period

I walked into my house and suddenly I felt something leaking down my legs. It was a small white clay to make it clear. Has anyone had this before and have no doctor to tell them what might be? I tried to look online to see if I could understand what might be, and no luck. So, if anyone knows what it is, please let me know. Might as part of the pregnancy? It is very random. I had my period. My time was short and not normal, so I thought that maybe could have done something with the Jet pregnancy. Maybe not, so if anyone knows what it is, then please let me know.

3 comments:

Janice said...

high. This sometimes happens to me

Katie said...

Discharge, all the time goes by my sis

Courtney said...

Discharge

Post a Comment