What Energy Drinks Can Dwarf Hamsters Drink My Dwarf Hamsters Are Dying. They Seem Fine One Day And Are Dying The Next Day.?

My dwarf hamsters are dying. They seem fine one day and are dying the next day.? - what energy drinks can dwarf hamsters drink

They run on the wheels to eat, drink, get sick and die. I buy hamster food, giving them plenty of water, chewing sticks, which are soft and clean cages with wheels and other objects that are similar. I also give all the love and attention. I'm so sorry. I had two litters. They gave me five babies and one of them is life. Currently I have two, but that night he noticed that one is sick. I have four new baby three weeks, and I wonder whether it is possible that my Mom and Dad go on a sort of genetic thing. It is so strange, like all children are healthy, happy and full of energy until they die, usually within a day to be sick. I guessnot by contaminated water or something like my mother and my father did not get sick. Could you advise me at maybe what happened. Emotionally, I can not do much more of it. Thank you. Dee

5 comments:

gorbaliz... said...

When the cage has been disinfected and all that it sounds like a viral infection called 'wet tail' is fatal without medical intervention by a veterinarian who specializes in rodents such as hamsters and guinea pigs, etc. rodentologist I hope this helps disease lost my hamster learned that they gorbalizer the hard way the best wishes

Who am I said...

Check the websites below, you can find something. I have 3 guinea pigs in recent years has been high due to arson. What litter do you use? Cedar is very toxic.

Poptart2... said...

Umm I think you may want to give up that I had many hamsters and they all lived 3 years or more

dia9301 said...

Hmm ... I'll think about it and get back to you. I had moved a lot of hamsters, but recently in rabbits. But I think now I have some questions.
1. Hamsters do not know if the right about 2 years? (Obviously worn, and himself, but whatever)
2. Are they clean their cage regularly?
3. What type of bedding is used? I mean, what kind of wood. Some species cause respiratory diseases.
4. Are you sure that fruits vegetables / you give them are not poisonous to them?
5. Is it really bites into the animal, or from the removal of branches and leaves? If so, make sure that they aren, t is near a road, and not sprayed with fertilizers.
6. His story ... Wet? Thu diareaah(sp?)? There may be more or less the worst diseases of hamsters, wet tail.
Maybe, if it continues percisting, you should have a veterinarian. Although expensive, it saves a lot of broken hearts.
You can send me an e-mail, even if I am not sure if you can see my e-mail. They do not prefer him here, but you can if you wish.
Well, well, good luck. I pray for you! (sorry if it is against the rules, I had no intention to offend anyone)

kayboff said...

http://russiandwarfhamsters.tripod.com/h ...
I really, really hope that is the right place for you to open, I found a website on health Dwarf / illness.
I'm no computer expert, I hope you find what you need for your hampster help. I Feel Sick.

Post a Comment