Temporary Patio My Front Patio Is Open At Each End, I Want To Close Them Off Quickly & Easiy And Cheaply, But Leave Airflow.?

My front patio is open at each end, I want to close them off quickly & easiy and cheaply, but leave airflow.? - temporary patio

I have no money to put a site identification, and the main reason why I want to because of the ducks that come to the terrace and homework duck dirty close. Very dirty and it stinks that I can enjoy my garden. I'm only at the ends in a way that the temporary and can be considered appropriate to close. I also think my airflow. Ideas? I thought, grilles, but does not seem to think of a single tool to perform the task. It would be too costly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the Criss-cross stitch on the 2 sides of my porch. It allows the air through them to help in the sunlight and shade is cut very easily and are good, can be deleted if desired.

Anonymous said...

I have the Criss-cross stitch on the 2 sides of my porch. It allows the air through them to help in the sunlight and shade is cut very easily and are good, can be deleted if desired.

Anonymous said...

Simply place the zinc panels along the borders of your country (standing) on the sides.

Secure the corners with T-posts.

This is a blockade to prevent the ducks in the region.

Post a Comment