Virginia Driver License Restrictions Does The State Of Virginia Have Any Restrictions For Using A Virginia Learner's Permit In Another State?

Does the state of virginia have any restrictions for using a virginia learner's permit in another state? - virginia driver license restrictions

I learn my students from Virginia in the U.S. state of New York, to handle. I will be here all summer. I need only 40 hours. Student Handbook of Virginia has not answered my question. said the new hand controller of the State of New York: If you are under 18 (I 17) and allow for the maintenance of a student, junior permit or junior driver's license "Outside New York City, you must follow the restrictions described in this publication and Condition of your HOME. Make sure you permit or license is valid for driving outside of his house before driving upstate New York last.

0 comments:

Post a Comment