80s Lycra Ski Pants Remember The "thong Leotard Over Lycra Shorts" Gym Wear Look From The 80s?

Remember the "thong leotard over lycra shorts" gym wear look from the 80s? - 80s lycra ski pants

Does not everyone realize the difficulties in practice if you have to pee? I visited some 80 years) after a few days ago and went with this look (managed to clothing found on eBay. Went after a few drinks, I entered the bathroom, and only then I think nearly Volume urinate (for nothing without the passage can be done)). Not able to find someone that a copy of the riots in the 80s?

4 comments:

Shredded Cottage Cheese said...

Yes, this is one of many reasons seems to be a "timeless classic"!

Freakgir... said...

In fact, I laugh my a - off.

Fiona B said...

haha PPL do things like ... PPL and have no contact with the use of their training equipment like this? "

annabell... said...

It was like a different garment gets worse! and color ... Brrr ...

Post a Comment