Throbbing Pain Just Below Left Shoulder Chest And Arm Pain. ?

Chest and Arm Pain. ? - throbbing pain just below left shoulder

Hello,

I am a man of 21 years. I'm 5'9 "and 195 lbs. I had a sore left elbow, feels almost like a log. Duele full extension. For a few days ago there was a deep stabbing pain in my left arm throbbing pain and sometimes small left hand . I had an electrocardiogram and a few months more. A few times a day, I also get a slight pain in the shoulder top and just below my shoulder blade. I get so soft chest pain. I received a diagnosis of indigestion and acid reflux. The pain in the chest was found on the left side in the middle of the chest to close. They are very small. My left, front, back and arm also felt bored. I do not know if that's all in my head, or if scontain trees, but any information would be very grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment