Photo Quality Inkjet Printer What Is The Best Photo Inkjet Printer With Lowest Cost Ink Cartridges?

What is the best photo inkjet printer with lowest cost ink cartridges? - photo quality inkjet printer

My experience: My first photo / inkjet was a Canon S800? I loved, but if the cartridges must be replaced, more than $ 20 per leg (6 laps). I have a Lexmart - cheap ink, but the quality sucked, and again a few days. I lost a higher end of Epson and found all the stories from the print heads drying, it is unnecessary to be true.

I used laser printers at work, and I do not print photos very well at all. What ink cartridges refilled? I've heard that the ink is not the same quality.

I'm not sure print photos, and used for the printing of several other types of projects, a text document (very rare).

0 comments:

Post a Comment